Writing requirements for UNATC Journal of Drama Teaching
Please take into consideration all the requirements listed below and note that the article must be written in English:
– Scientific approach;
– critical references will be done as footnotes following the presented quoting system:
- when referring to a chapter from a volume coordinated by different authors: Mircea Comşa, „Auto-poziţionarea ideologică: identificare, sofisticare, fundamente”, in Bogdan Voicu, Mălina Voicu, Valori ale românilor: 1993-2006. O perspectivă sociologică, Editura Institutul European, Iaşi, 2007, pp. 65-115.
- when quoting from a book, without the need to specify the exact chapter: Alina Mungiu-Pippidi, Doctrine politice: concepte universale și realități românești, Polirom, Iași, 1998, p. 57.
- when quoting from an article: Michael Laver, Kenneth Benoit, John Garry, “Extracting Policy Positions from Political Texts Using Words as Data”, American Political Science Review, Vol. 97, Nr. 2, 2003, p. 313.
- when quoting from an on-line source: Mihaela Michailov, “Introduceți teatrul în școli!”, published on 19.05.2013, http://stiri.botosani.ro/stiri/cultura/opinii-introduceti-teatrul-in-scoala.html, accessed on 09.06.2017.
- when quoting the same source inserted already: Roger Wooster, op. cit., pp. 12-13.
- when quoting a source discovered in another source: A.S. Neill, Summerhill, Harmondsworth, Pelican, 1968, p. 67 apud R. Wooster, Contemporary theatre în education, Editura Intellect Books, Bristol, 2007, p. 9.
- when a reference is made towards the ideas formulated by an author: Cf. Alina Mungiu-Pippidi, Doctrine politice: concepte universale și realități românești, Polirom, Iași, 1998.
- when quoting the same source consequently:
- Alina Mungiu-Pippidi, Doctrine politice: concepte universale și realități românești, Polirom, Iași, 1998, p. 57.
- Ibidem, p. 100. (when it is on a different page) or Ibidem (when it is on the same page)
– the references list is done gathering all the quoted papers, books and those who were not necessarily quoted but consulted while working towards the writing of the article; the references list is written following the alphabet sequence led by the name of the author:
- Budge, Ian, “Theory and Measurement of Policy Positions”, in Ian Budge al., Mapping Policy Positions. Estimates for Parties, Electors, and Governments, 1945- 1998, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2001.
- Gutmann, Amy (coord.), Multiculturalism. Examining the politics of recognition, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 1994.
- Preda, Cristian, Modernitatea politică şi românismul, Editura Nemira, Bucureşti, 1998.
- Rustow, A. Dankwart, “Transition to Democracy. Toward a Dynamic Model”, Comparative Politics, Vol. 3, Nr. 2, April 1970.
and Other sources (here there are enclosed all the digital references, also arranged in an alphabetical order):
Michailov, Mihaela, “Introduceți teatrul în școli!”, published at 19.05.2013, http://stiri.botosani.ro/stiri/cultura/opinii-introduceti-teatrul-in-scoala.html, accessed at 09.06.2017.
– the sources quoted in the footer and in the references must appear in the language in which the book/paper etc. was read;
– the article needs to have an abstract (around 70 words) and key words (max. 5); – the article needs to have at least 2000 words;
– editing requirements: Times New Roman, size 12, 1,5 line, without spacing between paragraphs.